- Don't threaten to have your non-city-employee lawyer sue the city because council didn't vote your way.
- Don't even consider frivolous lawsuits that are more about getting legal work for your anti-city lawyer than a valid legal issue.
- Don't go on the Radio and falsely claim a member city council works for the CIA.
- Don't claim that a reason to vote for a position on the waterworks ballot issue would be to prevent the government from lacing the water of black residents with drugs.
- Don't make up numbers about how much the Streetcar plan will cost.
- Don't lie to the public when you claim Streetcar funds could be used to avoid police or fire layoffs.
Hat Tip to Quimbob