Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Señor Roy's Taco Patrol to Close?

This Tweet from @Señor Roy indicates the owners looking to get out of the business by selling the food truck.
@SenorRoys
Señor Roy
Wehave had a fabulous time with everyone, but for personal reasons, we have decided to offer SRTP for sale. Inbox fordetails
There have been rumors going around that they might be going under, but this is the first credible comment I've seen that indicates the establishment may close. I've had good food from the mobile eatery, and will be sorry to see them go.

2 comments:

  1. I'm never happy to see anyone go, but I will say that my first time eating there was the best time. After that, it was inconsistent and even made me pretty ill a few times (I was a sucker and really wanted to like them).

    Food trucks have to remember that they can't chalk all of their business quirks up to being on wheels. I think more than one local place needs to remember this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sorry to see them go. The nachos for $5 were a good deal and usually pretty delicious. They always had a line at lunch. Hopefully someone will buy the business and keep it running.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.