- In Ohio, voter turnout will be about 47% (+/- 11.2%).
- In Hamilton County someone will lie about voting just to get a discount.
- The Hamilton County Board of Elections will complete counting the votes at 5:42 AM on November 3rd (+/- 5 minutes).
- A Republican official will claim that ACORN stole both of the votes he cast.
- A Republican official will complain that NOT all of his anonymous contributions were spent on attack ads.
- There will not be any good post election victory parties, at least nothing toping last year's. (I still need to call her back, is 12 months too much time?)
- I will get 5 more robo calls on my land line in the next 36 hours, but zero on my cell phone. Hmmmmm?
- No matter who wins, a 'Tea Partier' will stomp on someone's head.
Monday, November 01, 2010
What Are Your Election Day Predictions?
It is time to play everyone's favorite game: predict what will happen on election day. Here are my predictions: