Monday, April 26, 2010

A "Wow" Moment for Cecil Thomas

I only wish I'd seen this before I wrote my April Fool's Day post.

Thomas's view on abortion is nothing new. When he completed his 2009 Council questionnaire, he cited the Bible as support for his anti-abortion stance. While his responses are no longer available online, he had written something like "The Bible is good enough for me."

But in the current questionnaire, his response regarding stem cell research (quoting a Bible verse that doesn't seem to have anything to do with embryos or science) seems particularly over the top.

This may be yet another example of Thomas's lack of familiarity with primary contests. He's unlikely to pick up many Democratic voters with his answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.