Monday, September 21, 2009

Keeping Council Tweet-Backs To Myself

So, I was good. I wanted to reply to a council member's petty school kid tweet, but I didn't. I would have been mean and been snottier than this council member was to another council member. So I didn't Tweet-back. That would have been the cheap and easy way to respond. I am not keen on shooting fish in a barrel all the time, so I will pass. I will keep my fingernails out of it.

I do think that there is one current council member who should just stop tweeting her childish comments about her political foes, it demeans the profession. Ok, I do know politicians are only above lawyers on the social food chain. Would it matter any more if you knew this councilwoman was a lawyer too? I didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.