I love politics. And I'm sick of this election.
Has anyone ever cast a vote because Matt Damon persuaded them to do so?
I paid for an Obama/Biden car magnet over the internet (at the campaign website) just before the DNC convention. I still don't have it. I'm tempted to buy a McCain/Palin magnet, and put the one that comes first on my car.
And how about a VP debate drinking game for tomorrow night?
- A chug every time Palin mentions "hockey mom".
- A chug every time Biden mentions the nuns at Catholic school growing up.
- A chug every time Palin says "nucular". If "nucular" is followed by an attempt at "proliferation," finish your drink.
- A chug every time Biden says "Scranton".
- A chug every time Palin mentions the Bridge to Nowhere or the airplane that was(n't) sold on eBay.
- Finish your drink whenever Biden tells you that he takes the train home every day.
- A chug every time Palin says "gotcha journalism," "maverick," or "reformer." Finish your drink anytime she mentions her son in Iraq.
- A shot (preferably of Stolichnaya) anytime Russia's proximity to Alaska is mentioned.