Tuesday, January 15, 2008

McFadden's Closed, New Owners to Reopen

Popular night-spot McFadden's has closed down and according to the Cincinnati Business Courier, new owners are planning on opening under a new name.

It would appear the Courier may have scooped both the Enquirer and WCPO by finding out about the new owners.

I walked by myself yesterday and it doesn't look like it is shut down for good, it just looked like it wasn't going to open up on Monday. I don't know the last day it was open. It looked odd and caught my eye as I walked by because it had one of the large windows boarded up, like it had been broken.

The bar has been open for about 3 years or so, so this is about the time for reinvention. This is a very slow month for the bar business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.