Saturday, July 28, 2007

Come on in, the water's fine


I'm not inviting you to my new home in Over-the-Rhine (let's be real), but I invite you to join me in moving to the general Downtown area. I closed on my condo this past week, so I have taken the full plunge into being part of the revitalization that has gained huge amounts of steam. No matter how many people have huge anti-city bricks on their shoulders, we shall succeed in improving the urban core of Cincinnati.

OK, some of you will scoff at this. I guess your fears run your life or you are already 95 years old or act like it and don't want leave your house, except to go get your hair cut or make the early bird special at Denny's. For the rest of you who think you really can't make that change or are just a little concerned, make the leap, it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.