Thursday, February 15, 2007

Enquirer and Bronson Spread a Lie

It is no shock that Peter Bronson or the Enquirer would spread a lie, but they are:
Jason Mallott of Cincinnati is stationed in Baghdad. "Yesterday I found out about the vote from a younger soldier who came up to me and asked why my hometown does not support us," he wrote. "I have lived in the city for over 25 years. I was even thinking about applying for a job with the Police Department when I returned. I am just confused on why City Council would not be supporting us.
Bold Added. I guess Peter and Jason Mallott didn't read the resolution when it says this:
BE IT RESOLVED by the Council of the City of Cincinnati:

Section 1. That Council supports the U.S. troops currently serving Iraq, as well as those that have previously served, and those that have been killed or wounded during such service, and their families.
Peter Bronson, stop spreading Lies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.