Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Have You No Shame, Peter Bronson?

Peter Bronson must learn to leave someone like Johnny Cash and Cash's lyrics out of is trite columns.

I have to ask Peter Bronson something, and I have sent him an email asking, we'll see if I get a response. If he is so pro-freedom to allow smoking, where was his column attacking the anti-freedom anti-gay marriage ban in Ohio 2 years ago? The Text of my email:
Peter,

Question for you: If you are so pro-freedom to be against the smoking ban, where was your column attacking the anti-freedom anti-gay marriage ban in Ohio 2 years ago? It is far more "un-American" than the smoking ban, which is far less restrictive than how alcohol sales are anyway. Nice to see your selective support of freedom is still unchanged.

Sincerely,

Brian Griffin
I patiently await his reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.