Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Nothing to Vote For

I am not voting today. As a card carrying independent, there is nothing for me to vote on, unless I want to declare myself an official Democrat. I vote with the Democrats 99% of the time, but I don't want to join any party, so I get to go pick up my dry cleaning by 7PM instead of voting. The race in the Ohio 2nd is up in the air for the Dems, so if ever was to join the party officially, it should be today, but no, I am like being the independent liberal I am. Sorry, HCDP, I still dig ya!

Will Hackett's support be enough for Thor? I like saying THOR! in hopes that a magic man in a helmet will come float down from Mt. Adams and wield his might hammer on the wicked and the merciless, but I digress.

Oh, and I am very much against party jumping in primaries. Pick your party (or lack there of) and stay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.