Wednesday, November 09, 2005

World Did Not End

Last night while I watched the election returns come in, life as we know it nearly came to an end. Matter and anti-matter met and existence itself was in the balance. {Cue dramatic music}

I met Peter Bronson.

Yes, you read that correctly. I, "City Beat's anti-Bronson blogger of the year," met Peter Bronson. There were no explosions, no fire, no brimstone. We shook hands and chatted a little. The subject matter was very simple and banal. We each tried to make a joke, and for the most part failed. I was concentrating too much on not letting either of us cause the end of world. We succeeded!

The man is very pleasant in person. I still oppose his views on nearly all issues, and will keep up my retorts to his GOP Talking Points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.