Sunday, November 27, 2005

Mark Mallory Profile

Interesting profile piece on Mark Mallory from the Enquirer's Chuck Martin. It is interesting to know about the personality of Mark Mallory, but this side of his personality is not relevant to his job as mayor. I hope this is the last type of personality profile we see on the Mayor. I hope to hear more him discussing the type of person he wants for Vice-Mayor and City Manager.

I really could have done without the Bill Cunningham quotes and knowing Mark's waist size. Cunningham's quotes were complimentary and benign, but Cunningham adds nothing to the City in anything he does, so why ask him about Mallory? I really don't need to know Mark's waist size or suit size. Saying he dresses well is fine, I don't need to know the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.