Wednesday, February 02, 2005

More Money and Is Ghiz Not Out?

More on the Mayor/Council money from Korte. He has more on Mallory's PSA effort.

Also Ghiz has a few bucks left over, so Korte suggests we not count her out as a candidate. I don't know. I think she might be sick of it.

A new name has been mentioned as a candidate: Chris Bortz, who be a Charterite if he choose to run. Bortz is the nephew of former Mayor/Councilman Arn Bortz, a long time Charter Committee member.

Nick Spencer is also mentioned and I must admit I don't understand what he is saying about Nick's campaign finance issue. I guess it might be good news, but he makes it sound like he's avoiding trial by getting treatment for a bad memory or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.