Friday, January 28, 2005

British/Irish/Scottish Films

Here is a list of British,Irish, and Scottish films I have seen and really liked. Some of these may not have been a Hollywood production, but the topic was based somewhere from the British Isles. These are not in any special order.
  1. Enigma
  2. In the Name of the Father
  3. Much Ado About Nothing
  4. Richard II
  5. Trainspotting
  6. Gosford Park
  7. The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill, But Came Down a Mountain
  8. Four Weddings and a Funeral
  9. My Left Foot
  10. Waking Ned DeVine
  11. Brassed Off
  12. The Quiet Man
  13. Shakespeare in Love
  14. Elizabeth
  15. Hope and Glory
  16. Braveheart
  17. Master and Commander
This is not a complete list of my favs, but a start. Anyone have any more or more importantly think I am out of my gourd on one of these actually being good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.