Saturday, November 27, 2004

Hyde Park Barnes & Noble Closing?

The sign on the doors I believe say they will be closing effective December 31st, and starting tomorrow their daily hours are reducing. I can't find any mention of this on web anywhere, and I don't think I have read this before. I don't know why this would be happening at this point. I would have surmised that the new Oakley Mall opening in 2006 would have a Barnes & Noble in it, but that is over a year away. This location was a small one, and had a limited selection. I don't know what will replace it. I would hope maybe Panera Bread might expand, but that might hurt Starbucks. I could live with one less Starbucks though. I say that as I am drinking my Mocha in a red snowflake cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.