- Are you a citizen of the United States?
- Are you a native or naturalized citizen?
- Where were you born?
- Have you resided in this state for 30 days immediately preceding this election?
Where have you resided?
- Please give names of two persons who know your place of residence.
- Have you been absent from this state within the 30 days immediately preceding this election?
- Have you continuously resided outside this state for a period of four years or more?
- Did you, while absent, look upon and regard this state as your home?
- Did you, while absent, vote in any other state?
- Do you now reside in this county?
- Do you now reside in this precinct?
- When you came into this precinct, did you come for a temporary purpose merely or for the purpose of making it your home?
- Are you 18 years of age or more to the best of your knowledge and belief?
These questions differ slightly from the ones the Dayton Daily News reported last week.