Monday, June 07, 2004

Cicada Me to Death

Not only did we learn today about the woes of lawn groomers and their plight of dealing with Cicadas, we also read about kids eating the bugs.

Enough already! We get it! There are a shit load of the damn bugs. I know. Their "ekkkk" fills my ears if I don't turn my TV/Radio up while sitting in my living room. I don't really need the 745th and 746th story about people's reaction to the damn bugs. There is a freaking special section on the things. That is it, no more, please no more. Just tell me when they are finally all dead. At that point I shall pour a beer on the ground in tribute to their lives and with hopes that it kills as many of them still crawling down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.