Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Summary of Bush Press Conference

"We gotta play it one day at a time"

"I'm just happy to be here and hope I can help the ballclub."

"I just wanta give It my best shot and the Good Lord willing, things'll work out."



I really don't get how anyone thinks this guy is a good leader when he can't answer a rather tame questions and instead goes into a blather of “umspeak” and over rehearsed clichés. Answer a question directly and honestly is what I expect of a good leader. I don't think any President in the modern era have been a particularly good leader. I can understand why people who are party backers back Bush. He is their guy and they back the GOP. I can understand and respect that. He pushes their ideology and that is what they want. That is what I want too for my ideology. What I honestly don't get is how people think this guy instills a sense of safety. I really don't feel safe with this guy in office. I am not saying I fear being killed, but I don't see Bush doing anything that anyone else could not do, at least anyone else with his "qualifications."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.