Friday, December 19, 2003

We Interrup Our Regular Programming.....

Just thought I would give a weather report from sunny southwest Florida. Yes, that's right; the Cincinnati Blog is on its annual pilgramage to the placial Griffin Family Estate.

The temperature is 60 degrees in the shade and there is not a cloud in the sky. The pool is damn cold, so we will have to get the heater going. It should hit 70 by Monday. I will just have to suffer until then in upper 50's low 60's weather.

I will try to keep on blogging all through my vacation. I will not be as Cincinnati focused. I will try to be lighter for the holiday season, but getting pissed about something is not difficult for me, and writing about it gets it off my chest. I still will be reading my email, so send me any local stories I might miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.