Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Bitch Slapped!

Ok, a harsh headline, but Nate was figuratively bitch slapped by Hamilton County Common Pleas Court Judge Norbert Nadel. Not only did Nate loose his case to try and gain entrance to the ceremonial council session, he was told by the judge that he could no longer file lawsuits in the county without paying the standard fee. According to the Post's story, Nate has qualified under a "pauper" classification where he does not have to pay $175 fee usually required to file a lawsuit. Nate, whose employment status is unknown, will now have to raise the fee for each new, what I would call frivolous, lawsuit. I would bet Nate will file a lawsuit against the Judge, but will he have to pay the fee?

I hate to give Nate attention, but in this case, it is just warranted. I am sure I will be attacked on his website later on for doing it. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.