Sunday, June 29, 2003

XRay Magazine Has New Web Site Editor
In the movie "The Right Stuff" Dennis Quaid played Gordo Cooper. Cooper's famous line in the movie was "Who was the best pilot I ever saw? Well, uh, you're lookin' at 'im. " Well, if you ask who is XRay Magazine’s new web site editor, then I would say: you're lookin' at 'im.

No, I am not the best web site editor anyone ever saw. I am just starting out, so don't over react to my movie quote. I hope to be the best that I can be, but I will need the help of the XRay Print editors and staff to help me out. What does this mean for my blog? I hope it means little. I hope to continue blogging right along side my work at XRay. I will be honest that I expect to be blogging a little less, but I will try to stay as current as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.