Wednesday, June 11, 2003

IF YOU WANT the typical fundamentalist's screed on art questioning religion, then Bronson's your man. I myself am tired of responding to his drivel. Does Peter have a deal with the Corpus Christi producers? He raises a stink and they sell more tickets. Hell, I hope they made such a deal. The more people that see this, the more likely it is quality plays will be performed here. What I really have to wonder about Bronson: has he even seen the play? If not, then why is he trusting the propaganda of others? Come on Peter, buy a ticket for yourself and see what all of the fuss is about. My guess is that he might even enjoy himself. He will feel guilty about it, but hey, he can always become a Catholic and then feel guilty all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.