Sunday, June 22, 2003

DONALD at All Deliberate Speed has added me to his blogroll, for which I thank him. I have to correct one thing about his comments. I live on the east side of Cincinnati, not the west. I don't fit in with the "stereotypical west sider." I am to the left of most of the City of Cincinnati in political terms, far to the left on social issues. I agree with him that Cincinnati is an important gauge of opinion in the Country. Cincinnati is basically the Mecca of mainstream Conservatism. We have our share of freakish reactionary conservatives, but most of them are Bush style Conservatives. I am not a fan of Bush at all, and most of his policies I find horrible, but Bush is not a reactionary. That does not mean he is not dangerous, just not as dangerous as the Free Republic crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.