Sunday, June 22, 2003

Calling All Local Bloggers!
I am compiling a list of local blogs from the Greater Cincinnati Metro area. I will eventually have a page of links listing all of the blogs categorized by category. If you are a blogger out there, please send me an email, or add a comment, with your blog address, email address, and a general description of what kind of blog you write. I will be happy to include anyone who may not think they are in the official Cincinnati area, so don't be bashful. Also, don't hold back. If you want people to read your blog, you have to promote it. If anyone wants to suggest another blog, please send that along too. I am not trying to create a master list of blogs, just those from the Cincinnati, Tri-state, or even greater Ohio area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.