Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Class Warfare Has Opened Up a New Front
The Washington Post reports the following quote:
"We could lock in the votes of the investor class for years," said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform. "For the rest of the year and two years from now, it will be, 'And your low stock prices are whose fault? The Democrats' fault.' "
I for one will get nothing out of this proposed tax cut. All of my investments are in my 401(k) plan, I don't own a business, I am not married, I have a job, and I have no children. If conservatives/libertarians actual want to call this fair, just or anything other than a new class attack, then they living in land of Chance, Boardwalk, and get of jail free cards. Please ignore the propaganda from the likes of Paul Harvey, Mike McConnell, & Fox News and clearly see how this is nothing but a vote grab and payoff to Bush’s followers. If you are going to lie to me or anyone else and say something like "this will benefit everyone in the long run," then please be sure to back it up with real facts. I hope I don't here the usual rantings, but alas, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.