Saturday, October 12, 2002

A very interesting take by Chris Anderson on Blogging. I think blogging is a long needed component to the large media landscape. Blogging provides the big media outlets a mirror to see what they are doing right and more often than not doing wrong. Blogging also provides news junkies like me yet another outlet. When the big media outlets are not reporting the story, a blogger is usually out there covering it. I wish I had my blog during last year's riots. I believe I could have provided a source of information that was greatly missing in the mainstream media. I hope I don't need to fulfill that role in the future locally, but the next big news event here will most likely get the same level of coverage as last year's riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.