Thursday, October 10, 2002

I think I can agree with Chris Anderson: Patrick Caton is a bigot, a bad cop, and should resign. I will not make him out to be a "racist." I do not think the use of the "N-word" or any "racial slur" is grounds to call someone a racist. If that were the case 75% of the callers to 1230 the Buzz would be racists. Racism is a term that I believe is misused by most people. It has morphed into the label of choice used against anyone who does not agree with policies that most or the most vocal blacks profess.

I also agree with Bill Cunningham's tendency to be an apologist for the police force. His knee-jerk blue shield defense is more automatic than PETA protest at a P&G shareholder's meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.