Saturday, October 12, 2002

Huggins Back After Heart Attack
My sources tell me that Huggins should not be couching. His heart attack was serious one and most cardiologists would advise that he should not be back to work yet, and maybe never. I think the press is reporting this story wrong. I don't think he is really back to work yet. This AP story has been picked up in half of the newspapers across the country. This was only a PR event anyway. The local press will not report anything other than a positive story about his recovery. What they should be looking at is will going back to work full time cause another heart attack, one he would not survive. I predict that if Huggins is “coaching” again, he will serve as more of a figure head role until his heath impoves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.