Friday, August 09, 2002

CityBeat: Learning How to Struggle (2002-08-08)
Ok, am I living in Cincinnati, or I am living in some kind of neo-Russian Transitional Soviet Republic circa 1917? How can this reporter write this stuff with a straight face? Charging at windmills can be a noble endeavor, but when your alternative is nothing but either a totalitarian state or a neo-anarchistic collective of contradictorial Zapatistaism, you really don't have much credibility with anyone with more than a degree in "International Movements." Me and my degree in Finance from Mother Miami find this to be laughable. I even lived on Western Campus for a year, but these kids are just beyond the fringe. City Beat is beyond being liberal. I am a liberal. City Beat is Progressive Populist. I wish all of the conservatives could tell the difference, but like these Progpops, they paint with a wide brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.