Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Congressional Boobs from the Grand Old Puritans
Local Representatives Chabot and Boehner have gotten on the theocratic bandwagon. The Washington Post reports on a letter they sent to the State of Ohio Board of Education in hopes of encouraging them to include "intelligent design" in the science curriculum along side evolution. This is yet another reason why I don't vote for Republican's. The only thing keeping me from tearing off my ears is that I don't live in either Congressman's district. Thus far, my Representative has not said anything publicly on the subject. I hope he does not, but he is another GOPher. They tend to conform like little storm troopers. Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot or your comment will be deleted.